Bootstrap Studio Keeps Crashing and All Work is Lost!

Bootstrap Studio keeps crashing, without any warning. First it starts to get laggy then boom it's gone. I've spent the week redoing work, after continually loosing it due to these bugs. To be quite honest I'm thinking of throwing in the towel with it at this stage. It's just not worth the hassle, I'd be quicker hand coding it. Without having to redo everything over an over.

I would also like to add that Bootstrap Studio, does not export all files correctly neither!

for the crashing you will need to contact support. This isn't support by devs it's user to user support mostly. Contact them directly with software issues that aren't related to bugs.

As for the export, you'll need to be a bit more specific than just saying the files aren't exporting correctly. It's hard for the devs to know what to fix when they don't know what you're talking about. Other than that, I too reported this and hopefully they saw the post because it's messing up for me too. There is a post already that I created last week that you may want to put a post in there instead of here if the issues are the same.

Sorry that you've run into problems! This issue has been resolved. It will be part of a 4.1.7 release early tomorrow.

We released 4.1.7 today. Once you upgrade to it, be sure to post if these issues are resolved.