Bootstrap Studio Keeps Crashing and All Work is Lost!

Yet again Bootstrap Studio keeps on crashing. I've lost count of how many times I've lost work with this crap. Either fix the bloody program or kiss it good bye! Sick and tired of having to come on here with the exact same bloody issues!

Stop coming to the forums on this and report it to Support as you should be doing. Reporting it here is not the most optimal way to get assistance with app issues. You were already told that last time you posted about it. Use the support system, we can't help your crashing here on the forums, wish we could but we can't.

For what it's worth, I have never had this app crash on me in 2 years using it. I'm on a Mac, using MacOS High Sierra. Giving this info as comparison and so others know this is not something that is normal to all users, this is an isolated incident.

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing crashes. We didn't notice increased instability in our testing but would like to fix these problems. Can you send a bug report from here? Be sure to mention which OS you are running.