Bootstrap Studio website

It would be very nice to be able to view just the title and descriptions for all components, also including the online components, to provide a greater understanding of the power behind Bootstrap Studio and incentive to purchase.

1 Like

Welcome back @rgleason !

Not sure what you are meaning here though as it’s already set to do that. If you mouse over any of the components in the Studio section it will pop up a brief paragraph or 2 about the component. If you do that in the Online components, most of them will even give you the opportunity to preview them if you mouse over the popup image of the component and click the preview button.

When you’re done previewing, just close the project tab in BSS and it will remove any files it added and close the windows for you. Pretty nice setup.

Let me know if I’m misunderstanding your request. Hope that helps and once again welcome back!

P.S. Make sure to update to version 5.8.3 if you haven’t already :slight_smile:

I am trying to find that in your

https://bootstrapstudio.io/ website
Custom Code | Bootstrap Studio

Not under Features

Not under Create Your Own Components

Not under Docs Bootstrap Studio Docs | Bootstrap Studio

Potential purchasers will want to see what is available, as I said.
but don’t provide access to the code.

Gotta read the docs in order to find the answers you seek. You are partially right in that it doesn’t really say much on the default components, but for the Online ones:

As far as doing a listing for “All” components, well we’ve asked for that so many times I think everyone just gave up on it … But the search feature has been updated quite a bit through our explorations and suggestions so it’s much easier to find what you’re looking for now than it used to be.

1 Like

Jo-r
Yes I was there, and after using it sometime ago, I recall there being quite a number of useful components which are not really shown in total. Also the online listing is probably a lot larger than the small portion whiich is shown. It is just my opinion. Thanks for your responses.
Rick

this got me :rofl: :joy:

I think the problem is that these components are not really vetted and curated, and they don’t want to encourage use of components that are not well formed.