Clean re install

Hi, how can i uninstall everything and make clean install after, because i have a lot of problems of previous versions, thanxs :slight_smile:

If you are on windows you can Reset This Pc
A Complete Walkthrough :thinking:

I think the OP is talking about a clean install of BSS, not the entire O.S.

You can uninstall Bootstrap Studio through the add/remove programs

1. Open the Control Panel.
  2. Click Programs and Features or under the Programs section click Uninstall a program.
  3. From this window, you’ll be able to manage how Windows installs programs and also uninstall any programs that were installed.

After you do this, if you are concerned about any lingering registry entries, files, etc, you can do a Windows System Restore to “roll back” your machine to a date before you first installed Bootstrap Studio. It will not delete any of your user files, but it will put your computer into a “virgin state” as far as Bootstrap Studio is concerned. It will be as if you had never installed it.

Then try installing the program again.

@printninja
he/she asked how can i uninstall everything

Agreed the OP does state everything, but it’s posted in “Bootstrap studio help” section, therefore suggesting needs BSS reinstall help.

Either way the OP got answers for either scenario :rofl:

I know, but he said “previous versions” (presumably of BSS) so I took it as he meant a clean install of the BSS program.

@printninja

We both forgot to say first in BSS you manage devices => deactivate :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Whoops! You are 100% right (as usual.)

Really thanks for your help, i’ve removed everything from registry and search appdata folders of BS and everything works fine!!!
I love ya :slight_smile:

1 Like