Column widths are locked

When I drop in a column, it is locked to 12. When I drop in "2 rows 1+2 columns", the second row is locked to widths of 6.

How Can I create 2 columns that are 8 and 4 wide?

Drag and drop a row, then drag a column over and on options panel on right hand side you have specify column width - select 8, the drag and drop another column in and set width to be 4.

Job done ?

You can also specify column width for each of the 4 break points.

Hi Chris,<br/><br/> I have exactly the same problem. I want to create two columns one of 8 and the other of 4. The class is locked. Doing what you suggest adds a col-4 class in addition to the col-6 and has no effect on what is displayed.<br/><br/> I woulld have thought that creating unequal width columns was basic. Perhaps BSS cannot do it. very disappointing! Any ideas anyone.

Perhaps BSS cannot do it. very disappointing! Any ideas anyone yeah:<br /> 1) study HTML and BSS 2) ask for a refund a buy an easier program

seriously you can do it in many different ways.

You can manually ad classes too. If you know bootstrap.

Just one question out of curiosity. Did you buy BSS and why, or you're just playing with a free student license?

Guys you don't edit the column width in the CSS, you do it in the Options pane. Unfortunately the tutorials are pretty vaguely set up so it's hard to find everything. Best to go through them all and be sure you have seen all the settings they have provided tutorials for (which isn't all by any means) and go from there. What you need here is under the Basics section called The Bootstrap Grid. Check that section out and you will see how this system works for changing column sizes. Many other things have similar setting setups as well so it should help you to know what to look for when trying to edit things. https://bootstrapstudio.io/tutorials/bootstrap-grid

Guys you don't edit the column width in the CSS, you do it in the Options pane. Unfortunately the tutorials are pretty vaguely set up so it's hard to find everything. Best to go through them all and be sure you have seen all the settings they have provided tutorials for (which isn't all by any means) and go from there. What you need here is under the Basics section called The Bootstrap Grid. Check that section out and you will see how this system works for changing column sizes. Many other things have similar setting setups as well so it should help you to know what to look for when trying to edit things.

https://bootstrapstudio.io/tutorials/bootstrap-grid

Guys you don't edit the column width in the CSS, you do it in the Options pane. Unfortunately the tutorials are pretty vaguely set up so it's hard to find everything. Best to go through them all and be sure you have seen all the settings they have provided tutorials for (which isn't all by any means) and go from there. What you need here is under the Basics section called The Bootstrap Grid. Check that section out and you will see how this system works for changing column sizes. Many other things have similar setting setups as well so it should help you to know what to look for when trying to edit things. https://bootstrapstudio.io/tutorials/bootstrap-grid