Convert included template contact forms to smart forms?

Hi,

I am very much a beginner to web development and would like to implement a working contact form into the website I have started building for an agency. I built the site using the Agency template included with Bootstrap Studio purchase, but the contact form at the bottom of the template CANNOT be converted to a smart form, so I have been trying to insert a smart contact form object but I am not able to get it to be responsive because, again, I have no clue what I am doing lol.

So, is there an easy way to convert the included contact form at the bottom of the "Agency" template into a smart form? I tried just taking the whole thing and inserting it into a smart contact form but this doesn't work.

Thanks

Nevermind, was able to get this figured out by just copying how the template form was laid out

Fun experience, sure, but would be nice if there was a way to just add a "smart form" object and then drag form groups into it and not have to worry about rearranging stuff

NEW issue, is I would like to customise the captcha modal to say "Please confirm you are not a robot" because right now it is just blank and lots of users aren't smart enough to figure this out