Couldn't publish your website in bss.design

Hi, today i try to publish a chague in 4 sites, using bss.design, but show me the error “Could’n publish your website”, please try again after a few moments.

i’m waiting form 8 hours, and the same message show me.

i’m working fine for 6 days and today i cant push any changue.

the code has a iframe with an google map, GTM and noting more

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-07 212241

my own solution, open bootstrapstudio in another pc and publish in there. it works

I have the same problem!

I have the following questions:

Are there any limits to the use of *.bss.design websites?

I realized that what is happening to me is an access block for my modem, because on my cell phone using mobile data it works normally and when I share mobile data with the computer, it also works!

I’ve done everything possible on the modem, reset it, restored factory settings, etc… the result is always the same, that is, I’m blocked from using and accessing (visiting) the *.bss.design sites (any , I tested several), I am also blocked from publishing the website through the program, all this when I use the modem’s Wi-Fi, that is, did they block the modem’s IP?

Attempted to visit a *.bss.design website using the modem’s Wi-Fi

Here using cell phone mobile data sharing with the computer

I need a solution, I can’t work on my websites!

It really is a modem IP block, here is a result using Tor Browser

The Wi-Fi network is the same, I just redid my usage settings.

Our website hosting service started getting a lot of bot traffic recently, and we implemented a strict ip firewall. If your IP sends a lot of 404 errors in a short amount of time (for example if your site has a lot of missing images and you refresh a lot while testing) or if you open multiple bss.design websites that each generate 404 errors, your ip will be blocked for 24 hours.

For normal website visitors this shouldn’t be a problem since we’ve set the limits quite high. But for developers who publish multiple sites and refresh a lot, they may trigger the firewall block. My advice would be to check your websites for 404 errors and eliminate them.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue with the "Can’t Publish Site. Try Again later. It’s been doing that for 2 days now and I can’t even publish a site through ".bss.desgin/ " there are no 404 errors on my sites. any ideas?

Thank you,

Coudn’t publish your site, or, Can’t Publish Site?

If the message is different from the one in the printout, the problem may be different, you would need to have your project to check the error.
Is there any export script in the project?

it was “Couldn’t Publish Site”