CSS Reorder

Yo totally dissapointed by not havin such a simple functionality like CSS Reorder. I've already tried to move css'es in html, or drag'n'drop on the right panel (by icon and label) - no luck with that.

I wanted to make my first proffesional project in BStudio but it's a pain in the a...

Thought 2.4.3 would more than drag'n'dropping html objects. I've been using BSStudio for over a year and nothing really changed still looking forward for SASS, code completion in Custom Code or a simple strong tag which i have to create as a custom code element.

Guys, move forward, you get paid for this it's not an open source project.

[UPDATE]

Forgot to add how silly methods I'm using right now to get files being ordered properly:

<link href="zzzzbootstrap-vertical-tabs.css" rel="stylesheet"/>

Hello,

Thank you for opening this thread! By default the ordering is alphabetical, but you can change it. Right click the Styles group and select "Include Order..". This will open a dialog that allows you to reorder your CSS files. Hope this helps!

I moved this thread to the "Help and How to" section, and deleted the other replies in this discussion, as personal attacks are not welcome in the forum.

Also keep in mind that you won't "see" that order visually in the Styles list in the app, only in the reorder window when you're reordering them. When you export your files they will be in the correct order in your HTML files though, and the app will respond correctly to the order you give them also. Just you won't see the order correctly in the list is all.

As a side note, it may help if you do some searching on the forums when you're looking for things. This topic was covered numerous times and should have been easily searchable. Just sayin' :)

Hello,

Thank you for opening this thread! By default the ordering is alphabetical, but you can change it. Right click the Styles group and select “Include Order..”. This will open a dialog that allows you to reorder your CSS files. Hope this helps!

I moved this thread to the “Help and How to” section, and deleted the other replies in this discussion, as personal attacks are not welcome in the forum.

YOOOOO

And that's what i call an answer !

Sorry for being a little harsh at the beginning I just have some deadlines I have to meet and I couldn't get it working.

Keep working on it idea is great yet still a lot of work ahead.

Thanks a lot @Martin