Custom fonts how to

Please could someone help me to set-up/connect my fonts to the project? I know there is new update with custom fonts but I am not sure how to use it properly. I am not a developer I am designer. So please be patient with me :-D

in the design pane right-click on fonts, import Webfont and follow the instructions.

looks like you have to use transfonter or at least manually create a small CSS with your font defined as:

@font-face {
    font-family: 'MostraOneBold';
    src: url('MostraOneBold.woff2') format('woff2');
    font-weight: bold;
    font-style: normal;
}

but it works fine, see https://blue-butterfly-3998.bss.design/

Well when I click I dont see any fonts to integrate into. I've got .eot, .woff, .woff2 formats

you need to import the CSS, and automagically your font will appear in the font list.

For all future visitors of this thread, we published a tutorial here which follows through the steps to adding a custom font to your design.

well done @martin

I also add that now the font is available in the Style Attribute panel, so it can be used directly, even without writing a bit of CSS

enter image description here

Many thanks to Marti Angelov for the custom fonts and the tutorial. It works fine ! Thanks

Hello, I have a question.

Since I modified with custom Fonts, I have 2 tracker on the page:

zuba.prod.tda.link www.facebook.com

Why?

Link?

Hello Jo, the website is protected by .htaccess. I haven't changed anything and the trackers are no longer visible. That's a funny thing.

Hello,

Ok, I think the problem with the tracker was related to the browser cache, as this problem did not occur anymore.

Thanks for BSS