Custom Theme Generator

Create Bootstrap 5 themes.

Maybe you can be of help to one of your friends.

https://bootstrap.build/

I noticed some bugs, this css adjusts the navbar nav for alignment at the end

@media (min-width: 768px) {
.navbar-expand-md .navbar-nav-scroll {
overflow: visible;
}
}

@media (min-width: 768px) {
.navbar-expand-md .navbar-nav {
flex-direction: row;
}
}

.ms-auto {
margin-left: auto!important;
}

.navbar-nav-scroll {
max-height: var(–bs-scroll-height,75vh);
overflow-y: auto;
}

.navbar-nav {
display: flex;
flex-direction: column;
padding-left: 0;
margin-bottom: 0;
list-style: none;
}

dl, ol, ul {
margin-top: 0;
margin-bottom: 1rem;
}

ol, ul {
padding-left: 2rem;
}

body {
-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;
}

1 Like

@gilmar please don’t advertise rival software in other software forums. It’s kinda rude. I’m sure you don’t mean it that way, but you should remove that advertisement.

Also, the Tips & Tricks forum is for putting Tips and Tricks in, not asking for assistance. You should probably put this in the BS help forum.

1 Like

It’s not software, it’s a custom theme generator site, I think it’s okay, or does it?
I can change the description, after all it’s a tip.

I really don’t see the probelm with this, it wasn’t advertising rival software, but a free service for producing themes to be used in bss. So tips and tricks would be the perfect place to post. Especially as @gilmar had actually posted the solution to the bug that it produces, rather then asking for assistance.

1 Like

I have a lot of useful links at home, but now I’m afraid to share.

My mistake guys, it says " Free Bootstrap Builder" on the site which suggests it is a website builder. You are right though it’s only building templates and themes and is a good helper. Please do put the post back up. You should be able to edit it and put it back in. Sorry for misunderstanding the link.

1 Like

Amanhã coloco, estou trabalhando, plantão de 24hs.

I came to the same conclusion personally. Maybe some context to the post would have been beneficial?

I’m always on the hunt for good tools. :grin:

Bootstrap build is a theme and template builder for designmodo’s website builder. The designmodo’s builder makes navbars slightly different than Bootstrap Studio does that’s why you get what you think is a bug when you use a Bootstrap Build theme in Bootstrap Studio.
If you go to Bootstrap build click the free templates and scroll down till the end of the templates you will see a line
Sponsored by Designmodo’s Startup, a Bootstrap Builder. click the Bootstrap Builder and you will find out what Bootstrap Build is for and where you can use it

1 Like

Great list of free and open source tools for developers @malachiman and all users, Happy Hunting!

1 Like