Edit html manually

I have to following code in my project outside of BSS (in dreamweaver) and would like to use this in BSS. The problem is that I don’t know how to edit this line manually. Must be simple but can’t find it…

What I really want to of course is a way to navigate to ‘previous’ with a button. If there is a more simple solution to that that would be a lot better perhaps :wink:

Now I did find how to convert it to HTML and then edit the thing. Point is that it’s gonna need extra CSS code to get it the same as the other icons do. Perhaps there is a more simple way to do this?

It would be a whole lot easier to help you if we could see what it is you’re talking about code wise. Either by putting the code in here that you’re trying to work with, or by posting a link to the page and telling us what component you’re trying to pull in.

Sometimes in the end, it’s a whole lot easier to just reconstruct it within BSS rather than trying to import something, that way you have full control with the drag/drop/options panes.

Thanks for responding Jo1!

Yes I can share it and it’s not a difficult piece ;-), but I managed to solve my problem. The inline style was not applied the first time…

This is how it is at the moment in BSS:
<a><i class="fa fa-chevron-circle-left" style="font-size: 40px;padding-top: 5px;text-shadow: 3px 3px #e17000;"></i></a>

This is what I used in dreamweaver:
<a href="#" onclick="history.go(-1)"><i class="fas fa-chevron-circle-left"></i></a>

Glad you got it worked out. Some of the styling could go to your CSS too so you can reuse the settings more easily. :slight_smile: