Floating Panel Stay On Top

Hi there. I'm liking all the new improvements. I'd like to see the detachable html/css panel to have a stay on top button and also a hide option to hide either the html or css side of the panel so it can be dragged to a minmal size. Alternativaly, to be able to detach html or css as a panel on it's own with a stay on top option. Thanks

+1

+1 I like the idea of being able to lock it on top (preferably a check box or button toggle right on the window rather than an options setting), and I like the idea of seperate panel windows for the HTML and CSS too. You can already drag the middle bar of the 2 windows to resize one or the other though in case you weren't aware of that, which helps a lot when you're trying to view some horribly long HTML code.

Hi Jo. I do usually drag the seperator so i can see more css than html then drag the right panel side in to take up as little space as needed. I also drag the whole panel so that half it's off screen but it's a bit of a pain that it dooesn't stay on top. A radio button would be ideal for toggling the html or css, maybe even one for the stay on top as well.

Hmm, I haven't done a lot of work on a Windows machine in quite some time, but there used to be some Windows plugins/extensions/apps that you could install that would do things like add "stay on top", "minimize to tray", and many other options. Wonder if there's anything that can do that at this time? Been at least 6 years+ since I've been on Windows other than gaming, but it might be something to look into at least until something can hopefully be added to the app.

Well when the detached panel is on another monitor, I wouldn't want it to be "locked" on top of all the other windows I might have open on that monitor. It should simply obey the rules of Windows in general. If I bring the BSS program to the "top" on my main monitor, I would expect the detached panel to also come to the top on my other monitor. But I still want the ability to be able to bring other windows above the detached panel should the need arise.