Form Fieldset

Hi What is the best container into which to put multiple forms and have them be responsive on the Form control?

Within a form when I add a Fieldset, how do I style it and apply it to the Legend? How do I get the border around the contents?

this is the image, that works mostly like I want, it is replicated, different values across the page and it is responsive and keeps the button below the select Below is the html I am trying to duplicate. What I am tryig to do is style better with your tool. Again please excuse the gauche design...why I need your tool.

<

div class="row">

<div class="col-sm-4" style="background-color:yellow;"> <form class="form-inline" th:action="@{/createVendor}" th:object="${newVendor}" method='POST' id="createVendor_frm" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded"> <fieldset class="scheduler-border" style="background-color: #f9f97a"> <legend class="col-sm-4 col-form-label pt-0 scheduler-border" th:text="#{createVendor}" style="background-color: #f9f97a"></legend> <div class="form-row"> <div class="col-sm-4"> <div class="form-group"> <label class="control-label" th:text="${fullName}"></label> <input type="text" class="form-control" th:field="{fullName}" placeholder="Vendor Full Name" id="fullName" style="background-color: #f9f97a"> </div> </div> </div> <div class="form-row"> <div class="col-sm-4"> <div class="form-group"> <label class="control-label" th:text="${shortName}" for="shortName"> </label> <input type="text" class="form-control" th:field="{shortName}" placeholder="Vendor Short Name" id="shortName" style="background-color: #f9f97a" onblur="toUpperVendor()"> </div> </div> </div> <div class="form-row"> <div th:each="radioTwo : ${radioTwoAll_vendor}"> <div class="custom-control custom-radio custom-control-inline"> <input type="radio" th:field="{radioTwoChk}" th:value="${radioTwo}" class="custom-control-input" onclick="radioTwoAction_vendor()"> <label class="custom-control-label" th:for="${#ids.prev('radioTwoChk')}" th:text="${radioTwo}">Action:</label> </div> </div> </div> <div> <select th:field="{lkup01}" class="selectpicker" style="background-color: #f9f97a" data-style="btn-white"> <option value="default">All Vendors' XMLs</option> <th:block th:each="vendor : ${VendorsXMLs}"> <option th:each="ediLabel : ${vendor.getEdisFlat()}" th:value="${ediLabel}" th:utext="${ediLabel}" style="background-color: #f9f97a"> </option> </th:block> </select> </div> <input type="submit" value="Create Vendor" class="btn btn-primary" id="createVendor_submit" onclick="noVendor()"/> </fieldset> </form> <!..createVendor..> </div>