googletagmanager

Hi All, its possible to use googletagmenager in our website coding by bootstrap studio...

HTML LOCK BODY LOCK.

I see some head conetent in setting but there is no body.

I have to code, one of this i have to put in head, and one in body.

My apologies if I'm making any unwarranted assumption but it appears English is not your first language, as I'm having difficulty understanding exactly what you're asking, but have you tried first searching the forums? Searching for "google tag manager"?

You might find the answer you're looking for in one of the several posts the search finds.

If you don't could you please try again asking a more specific question?

You can use the custom code component to add code wherever you want on the page.

Thank you for paying me attention ( my english), I will try to write more clearly. About searching for “google tag manager”? - yes i will learn this tool, but first step on their page, says.: Put the scripts after your head tag, and body Tag.

So before i go forward i have to learn how to do it in the stuido bootstrap.

@PrintNinja You can use the custom code component to add code wherever you want on the page. I have to way to do that... Can you give me a little hint how to do that ?

Got it... from component "Custom Code" , thank you @PrintNinja

To add something to your project's Head section, you need to add that into the project's Settings. Open settings, choose Head Content on the Design section on the left and add it there. Hope that helps too :)

@Jo yea this help too. It's look like i add it. Now i have to add tag in googletagmanger and see what happend :) Thank You Guys