happy fathers day cover photos for facebook

The 'husband'

Okay so he's not your dad but by and large he's probably the father of your children which means it's definitely alright for you to celebrate him too

You don't have to go all hearts and flowers if that's not what you're into it's merely about making him feel appreciated and recognised as being a good dad

A framed photo of the family

He may well be inundated with these but a nicely framed picture of his family is one of the best things to get your 'husband' dad this Father's Day whether it's for his desk or for his bedside table it will always make him smile

He gave me a long look “I loved your mama” he said “But I loved my country too”

My mother was often the talk of her mother and eight sisters but my dad never spoke ill of her I loved him a lot for that

He bought one suit and wore it three times To my graduations from high school and college and to walk me down the aisle

He flew to California for my wedding for the birth of my first child and finally — with a bad limp slurred speech and a paralyzed arm — he came to play with my children after he was released from the VA Hospital where he’d spent seven years recovering from a stroke happy father's day photo album

happy fathers day cover photos happy fathers day cover photos for facebook happy father's day photo album happy father's day photo collage happy father's day photo cards happy fathers day photos download happy father's day photo editor happy father's day photo editor online happy fathers day photos facebook happy father's day photo frame happy fathers day photo gifts happy fathers day photos hd happy fathers day photo ideas happy father's day photo quotes christian father's day clip art free