Help with Formatting

Hello! I’ve been working on my site and it’s been live for awhile. I use Reflow to bring the ecommerce part in and it works great. Very happy with it.

I’m an artist and feature prints of my paintings for sale on my site. My front page is a portfolio, using the “masonry portfolio with links” import from the Studio tab, and has been working fine as I add new images. Suddenly after adding my latest image today, the section below the masonry, and the footer, are all pushed up and overlay the most recent image. I can’t seem to figure out how to fix this and am asking here as a last resort.

The test page is at Lauren Weiss Art. You can see on the main page that is live (index.html) everything formats just fine. But adding the last image messed everything up. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Lauren Weiss

On the portfolio section you have an inline style <section style="height: 1720.75px;">
remove the inline style from the section tag.

1 Like

Thanks, not sure how that got there. But removed it, and that fixed the portfolio, although all pushed over to the left side instead of centered, and the newsletter section below and footer still messed up. Is it the margins?

if you want the portfolio in the center remove the inline style style="margin: 0px;margin-top: 0px;"
from the container

1 Like

Thank you for your help. I adjusted the margins and it all lays out correct now.