History function

Hi,

Does Bootstrap Studio have some type of History or Revision tracking other than ‘Undo’? I would like to go back to the version I had two days ago. I found Backup settings, unfortunately they were set to delete after one day. I can’t seem to find any other information about “Version history”.

Kind regards
Sandra

No. The Backup feature exists precisely for this purpose. I don’t recall the default backup settings being to delete after one day, but unfortunately if this is how your settings were configured, you’re pretty much out of luck. Sorry.

FWIW - after decades of using computers and experiencing every kind of catastrophic failure you can imagine, I’ve learned (the hard way) to have multiple backups of everything going at all times… files, folders and entire volumes, both on physical media (like external or internal drives) and on cloud storage. For instance, you can use a service like Dropbox to backup your work folder, and Dropbox has a “rewind” feature that lets you restore the folder to any condition within the last 30 days. Another great option is an online service like Backblaze, which you can basically “set and forget.” It’s around $200 for the year. Well worth the cost (IMO.)

Thank you, it’s what I suspected as well. I am not sure why the backup settings were set to one day but it is what it is. I’ll just re-do it again it won’t really take that long I just hoped there was a quicker way