Host html, css and js website for free on cloudflare

I’m hosting my website for free on cloudflare, https://gilmarwebdesign.com.br.
As the free space is limited to sending compressed files up to 25mb, I decided to split the project, send the html files to cloudflare and images, css, js to Github, I got a very good result and I don’t pay hosting.
In the html files I inform the address of the images, css and js that are on Github.
But of course after making the project in bss I edit it in vs code.

1 Like

I’d rather pay for my hosting, click the upload button and get on with the next job. Time is money.

3 Likes

I agree with you, but here in Brazil things are very complex.
I have my job, creating websites is a hobby I do as a freelancer.
Here we have a huge unemployment crisis and many people who are self-employed are not able to invest much, so I am using this resource to be able to offer clients who cannot invest much at the moment and in this way have a website to present their work.
An example of our current situation due to the pandemic.
My brother was a businessman, today he is an Uber driver.
He used to earn 30,000 brl per month, today he earns around 5,000 brl.
Like him, several other acquaintances are in the same situation. He has a sound company, lighting for events, this is his website https://andresomeluz.com.br.
The quality of his work you can see in videos on the site, but today, as I said before, he is an app driver.

4 Likes

I’m using Cloudflare pages too. I just export BSS files to a folder and commit with GitHub Desktop then a few seconds later is on air. Netlify is a good alternative too. For static html there’s so much good and free options.

But why would you need to split the files across GitHub and Cloudflare? What do you have that is heavier than 25mb? From what I understood it is 25mb for a single file.

Firebase hosting is also a good option that’s relatively easy to setup.

Spark tier is entirely free, no card info. Blaze plan you have to attach a billing account, but it only bills the rates past the free tier.

Spark is the left, Blaze is the right

2 Likes

great idea! i am trying to make email template, maybe this can work.

There is a way for you to direct a professional email to a free email account.
One option for professional email is Zoho Mail.