How Can I download Premium templates?

How Can I download Premium templates?

1 Like

Premium templates are those that appear when you click “New Design” when starting a new project. No need to download and install. They are already available by default. In version 5.6.4 there are 13 templates, in addition to the “Blank” template.

1 Like

As @carliedu stated the templates available are included within the purchased app itself.

The clarify further I think “Clean Sky” & “Material Portfolio” seem to be the only two true premium templates that require BSS as seen through the corresponding Epic BootStrap site. The rest which are included actually are all free through Start Bootstrap I believe. Of course all of them have been directly integrated within the BSS app so you don’t need to use custom code, etc., for bringing in a template / partials (which can get messy quick as that is not Bootstrap Studio’s intention).

I just bought the Lifetime license because on the website it says that for $59 (rather than the $50 for the upgrade) I would get “all the premium templates”. After download and install of ver 6.5.1, I see 12 regular templates and 5 premium templates. Is 5 the same as “all”? There used to be 3 I think. So my extra $9 got me a grand total of 2 more premium templates? Or am I missing something?

If you already had the standard license version of the program, you should have simply purchased the $50 upgrade, which would have converted your standard program into a lifetime version.

Currently, regardless of which version you buy, you get all the premium templates.

If your older version had fewer premium templates, then upgrading would have gotten you the additional premium templates, but more importantly, it gives you lifetime email, web hosting, and program upgrades.

THOSE are worth far more than $9 dollars.