How can I import my own fonts in Bootstrap Studio?

Google does not have my font because I made the font from my own icons. This is the main reason this is a problem. I can't see how my icons will appear in the final page. And it should be incredibly easy to not block the use of the external font file. The code has been written to block/remove such links. Comment it out and now it'll work. The idea that the coder has done this to provide security is pretty close to the dumbest thing I've ever heard. For now I just imagine what it'll look like and then when I've got most of my page done I forget the Studio after I've exported. I have used font awesome as placeholders until I export.

I'm not saying that this feature is all I ever wanted. It would be helpful though. I'll keep plugging along. I have forced two others on my team to purchase this as well so that they can have some of the fun.

I understand, and until such a time as they include the ability to import them, which I too hope they do, you can make a CDN of your font for your use same as you would with any other font I'm sure.

Hi guys, this is from today's newsletter:

Custom Fonts - You can now import custom web fonts in the app. Bootstrap Studio will generate all necessary font-face declarations and auto complete the font in the CSS editor.

Can somebody test this and confirm?

@miroslav-molinek it's been discussed a few days ago: https://bootstrapstudio.io/forums/topic/custom-fonts-how-to/