How To Add htacess

Hi everyone! I’ve just developed my first site with your amazing tool and published it (via your cloud).

My question is, how can I add a .htaccess file to the main folder (on the cloud), so I can remove the .htm/.html from the URLs?

I’ve searched for it on the forum but found nothing.

this is the .htaccess file I want to upload:

RewriteEngine on

RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} /([^.]+)\.html [NC]
RewriteRule ^ /%1 [NC,L,R]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}.html -f
RewriteRule ^ %{REQUEST_URI}.html [NC,L]

You have no ftp access to the Bootstrap Studio cloud so you can’t upload a .htaccess file,
but you can make your design without the html in your links

here is an example

How did you do that, can you explain shortly, please?

Right click on pages in the design pane and make a folder give the folder a name you want in your link. in the example I made three folders projects ,cv and hire-me, I moved the projects.html to the projects folder and renamed it to index.html, I moved the the cv.html to the cv folder and renamed it to index.html, I moved the hire-me.html to the hire-me folder and renamed it to index.html. this will now work when you preview. in the address bar of the browser you will see something like 127.0.0.1:8000/cv/index.html.
before you publish your site change your links in the nav bar to point at the folder names instead of the filenames …/projects , …/cv , …/hire-me and …/ to your home index.
After you have changed your links to point at the folder names your nav bar will not work in your preview browser. If your site grows and you have many pages it will be very easy to edit and make changes to the wrong page when all pages have the same name.
May I ask why do you want your site without the .html in the browsers address bar?