How to edit modal elements like heading, paragraph or footer

Yesterday i registered Bootstrap Studio and just learn the basics. I try to create a modal but don´t find a way to edit the heading, the paragraph or the footer of the inserted modal elements. I don´t see the modal in preview and so i don´t see any way to edit the content with the (not seen) pencil-button. I miss the possibilty to double click and edit the text between and

and

<h4>

in the HTML-section of Bootstrap Studio. I´m using Bootstrap Studio on Windows 8.1, 64bit.

Click on the Modal in the "OVERVIEW" panel and then click the "Show" button above the Design window. You can then double click on the elements to edit them

Thank you Windy! I have tried this before, but did not recognize the modal window because it was outside of actual view (on the top of the preview page). After scrolling up i have found it - maybe this note can help offers.

You're welcome :-)

Yes, keep your eye on the space above the preview window as a lot of menu's open up depending on what component you have selected

...this just helped me, thanks!

Hi All, I am also new here, and I am not able to follow the guide here. Would you be able to add some screenshots to the steps above?

1 - Click on the Modal in the “OVERVIEW” panel
2 - Click the “Show” button above the Design window.
3 - Double click on the elements to edit them

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Thank you so much Richards!
It was always there.