How to hide an item in a navbar and remove the space left by that item

Hi all, I need some advice. I have created a navbar with the brand in the middle and three links each side of it centered on the page. I have also added into the navbar toggle my logo so that it shows when viewed on a phone or tablet when the nav collapses.

I open the menu and while the links are shown fine, in the middle I got the brand. I tried to use the visibility option under accessibility in options, and while it does make the logo disappear it still leaves the space of the logo so you end up with a big white space in the middle.

I was wondering if anyone had some css that would make it possible to hide the logo and remove the white space the size of said logo. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Anthony

There's a setting in the options (main options of the Nav bar, you need to select the parent line of the nav bar) that allows you to turn on/off some of the elements in the nav such as the Logo and Brand etc. as well as other settings.

Thanks for the reply. I looked at those options, but it makes it disappear from the navbar at all screen sizes. I probably need to do it with some CSS so that I can hide the object in the navbar when viewed in mobile view and tablet view only.

Thanks again for your reply.