How to remove the double h1 tag?

@squirrel

Here is what you shown us above, there is nothing wrong in the code, run your bing SEO tools and have a look

@thedani I did already address the ending tag in a previous post and he didn’t say that was the issue so I assume not from there. As I said, I really have no idea what issue he’s talking about without seeing the actual code that is exported or allowing us to see the site when uploaded.

@squirrel At this point there really isn’t much else we can do to help if you’re not willing to share the link to the online site so we can check it.

@thedani Also, be very careful how you throw around the “you can edit with your favorite editor” thing. Many people then think “Oh, well I’ll do that then” and then they think they can reimport it with drag and drop usability and that is not the case so be sure to explain that as well. :slight_smile:

Totally agree with you on that.

Its Bing SEO that has the issue. Page is very lite and easily searched by eye or algo and only 1 h1 tag set appears.
Possibly, is bing counting an h2 tag in their h1 error??

Not sure why I even waste my time doing SEO.

Millions of others trying to get on page one, then it seems like google only indexes those that have an inside connection. At least Bing does a better job at indexing than Google.

My apologies for bothering all of you about this non-sense with a Bing SEO issue. Its a total waist of all of our time.