Hyperlinks in paragraph text

This might be a stupid question, & I may be missing something obvious, but when I create a link to “click here” within a paragraph text, the font size changes from the paragraph default. The font menu which pops-up allows me to insert the link & change the colour if I wish, but not the font size to revert back to the default. I guess this is something to do with the specific CSS, but I cannot find the solution (perhaps a doh! moment?). Could someone advise, please? Thanks in advance.

paragraph = < p >
link = < a >

They are different html tags.

In your css add the < a > to where you are specifying the font size of the paragraphs (this is normally on the body)

body, a {
font-size: 1rem;
}

or

p, a {
font-size: 1rem;
}

that should make them both the same font size.

Brilliant! That worked a treat. Thank you SO much!

UPDATE: Worked in every viewport except XS & SM - what am I now missing? Thanks for your help…

Maybe you are already doing something to the < a > links at those viewport sizes which is overriding the styling? Anything that appears further down the css has the potential to override what you set further up the css

Check the css for any media queries which has the < a > set in them and comment them out to see if it fixes the issue. If it works, then remove them.

Does that makes sense? :slight_smile:

Yes, that made sense, but I couldn’t find the override, so I cheated - I added a separate link inside the text & formatted that separately, just to get it done; but I have learnt something very useful today - thank you.