I paid but still no license help

I too paid for a license and no license key. I go to the link provided in the forum, enter my email address, and I get the same message that no email address on file. I have submitted 3 or 4 messages via the contact form and no response.<br /> Most frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I made a mistake in the process, but they debited my account immediately.<br /> I have read that the forum is no place to raise this issue, but when there is no response to my submitted messages via the online form, I can understand why this forum is the only place to make note of it. Just venting today, and tomorrow will be another story. But I will not disrespect the the forum in my resolution to this matter. Regards,

Dear All,

I would like to both apologize and thank the supporting group at Bootstrap Studio. I have received my license, and the problem that contributed to the problem was MY mistake. I had a typo in my email address.

I did not know the time difference as well with the powers to be be at Bootstrap Studio. When I emailed via the online form, it was the middle of the night their time.

They responded to me promptly this morning, and I am happy to get started on using Bootstrap Studio.

Thank you all. Reapnow

Once again, glad to hear it worked out and yea, hours difference can always play a part in online shopping :) Have fun!

same issue. I paid today for licence but didn't receive my licence key. got below mail and it is 5 hours since I paid. I even contacted customer support but not a single response.

Can anybody help me ?

Hi there,

You recently placed an order for Bootstrap Studio via Paddle.

During the order process, our automated system noticed a few characteristics of the order that mean that we need to manually review it before we can process the order further.

This process typically takes a few hours but will often happen much more quickly. No further action is required on your part. Don't worry, we haven't yet charged your card for the order. Once we complete our review, we'll process the transaction and your product will be delivered to you instantly via email.

We operate this process to protect awesome customers like you from potential fraud.

Thanks, The Paddle.com Team

This is a user to user forum, there is nothing we can do here for sales issues. Sounds to me like you're order or credit card has been flagged for review and they will work it out and when they are done they will either contact you or get your order information to you. You'll just have to wait it out.

thanks for the reply Jo :) But I am still waiting and this is the worst experience I had ever faced.

Hi moiztravadi i'm facing the same issues please have you finaly got your licence?