Import Unify Template Modules

Hello, I currently bought the Unify Bootstrap 4 Template which includes a lot of Elements. Can I Import the Theme And all the custom modules and use them in the visual builder or How does it work?

You can't import "modules" or "elements" themselves, but you can import the CSS and JS and Images that go with them and then create them within the app. There are a lot of already created elements within BSS and when you create your own elements you can save them to your library for use on all your projects. Importing HTML files (unless it's only a single page or 2 in a large site) isn't exactly practical in this app as it doesn't allow the drag and drop capabilities on imported HTML pages, only in pages created within the app.

Basically, themes/templates aren't really feasible at this time for importing full sites, but you can redo the html pages yourself and use the CSS and JS and images from them by importing those. Those files are all usable and will function fully within the app, only HTML files are a problem for using all the features of the app.

Also there is an online components tab in the app where people upload elements to share with others which may be of interest to you.

The Template i bought is Kind a a Framework with a lot of modules, i dont care about the html pages. I just Want To be able to use the created modules and features within the visual builder. If i got you right this should be possible?

I am afraid a template such as that, is not easily suited for Bootstrap Studio at the present time. Its an enormous template structure and would be a nightmare to try to get converted into Bootstrap Studio in its entirety. That's my opinion, but if you want to try you can, but I think you are gonna be frustrated.

I think my first sentence said pretty straight that you can't do it. 'You can’t import “modules” or “elements” themselves, but you can import the CSS and JS and Images that go with them and then create them within the app.' In order to import modules you would need to import the pages, and none would be usable for drag and drop and would therefore not be useable to create modules or elements from them.