insert text with html tags like any text

I have a lot of Word formatet text with small text and sub. Now I want replace this in Word like <small>[any small Text]</small> or like <sup>2</>. If insert this with copy/paste in a paragraph oder span component, the tag ist show as text and not transformed in a html tag. How can I solve this?

There are some limitations to the BSS app. Here is a way you can get around your problem.

Copy/Paste the content as you want so you get the info in, or you can copy/paste chunks in which might be a little easier depending on your point of view.

The <sup> is not a component of the BSS app however, <small> is so you can drag and drop that into your project where you need it otherwise you will have to use the Custom Code component.

So this is what you do (chunk method)

1. copy the text up to the point you have something that is the <small> or <sup> element and paste that part in
  2. then for the next part if it's <small> then drag the "Small" component to the spot at the end of your text and then copy/replace in your text for that element
  3. then for the next part if it's <sup> then drag the "Custom Code" component to the spot at the end of your text and double click on that text to open the Custom Code editor below in the STYLES pane. Then replace the content with the HTML element <sup> with it's text and click APPLY.
  4. then copy the next segment of text up to the next <small> or <sup> and then repeat the above steps

Saj

Yes it works with a custom code component. Thank you for your help.