Lightbox Gallery

@jo

So I looked at your site a little more and I noticed this. http://eiwd.work/fpcbm-bss-test/serve-worship-grow-give.html#serve-anchor

<div class="col-xs-12 one-column-row text">
  < img src="assets/img/misc/blue-glow-cross2.jpg" width="50%" />

If you add the class "clearfix" to the div it will make the cross fit in the box better.

<div class="col-xs-12 one-column-row text clearfix">
  < img src="assets/img/misc/blue-glow-cross2.jpg" width="50%" />

Saj

Thanks again Saj, don't know why it is, but for some reason I always forget that I can use clearfix for situations like that. Appreciate the help once again. :)

ok! My english and my bootstrap knolewdges are so poor to understand! i hope to make it happend (with saj's component) :)

I guess that I am a bit late here, but I made one such gallery using Slimbox 2. Check out the result on this page.

By default, Slimbox 2 is not responsive, but I modified the JS so that it adapts to the current document width and height. Download the modified script here.

So... now that there is a "build in" gallery component. I drag it to the stage. Double click on each image and choose the "new" image i want to put. But i cant changr the href link... Should i convert it to html?

Hiya Tasost,

If the component isn't already setup as Custom HTML component then you should not need to do so. You should be able to access the link properties in the Options panel. Look over there and you should be able to change the Source URL of each image as well as a few other attributes.

Hey @Jo thank you for resposne.

It's not a custom html its standard component from BSS (Lightbox Gallery) and in options it seems i can only edit Source Url but when i change Source Url to my image the thumbnail is changed but not the lightbox image (after i click i mean)

Ooops i just saw "link" before "Image" tab in options.

Thank you! I saw it now :)

It would be nice when you change image the link will also change to "image" filename too btw.

Yes I agree with you on the image name changing in the link automatically when you change an image. You may want to post that in the Ideas forum so they know it's wanted and I'll for sure give a +1 when you do. Good luck on the rest!