Local LLM recommendations

Hello!
I would love to hear your recommendations for a local LLM that works well for Bootstrap Studio.
I have a miniPC with Linux and 32gb ram.
I asked Google, and received this response:

Top Picks for Bootstrap Tweaking

  • Qwen 2.5 Coder 14B (Q4_K_M or Q5_K_M)
    • Best For: Complex layout changes and structural troubleshooting.
    • Why: This is the absolute sweet spot for your 32GB RAM setup. It rivals much larger proprietary models in coding syntax, deeply understands Bootstrap 5 utility classes, and the ~9GB–11GB RAM footprint leaves plenty of breathing room for your browser and text editor.
  • Qwen 2.5 Coder 7B (Q8_0 or Q6_K)
    • Best For: Ultra-fast, snappy edits and autocomplete style workflows.
    • Why: If you want near-instant response speeds while maintaining high accuracy, the 7B variant at a higher quantization (like Q8) performs flawlessly. It easily fits into memory, leaving over 20GB of RAM free for the rest of your system.

However Qwen 2.5 14B was useless compared to the paid API models.