Material Design Icons

Hi, I'm using these icons which are available from the 'choose an icon' pop up menu, and they display as expected in Bootstrap Studio, but when I export the design and check it in a browser the icons are replaced by descriptions.

Do these Icons need to be installed into your project like a font?

Any help appreciated,

Are you using the most current version of the app? That was something that happened over a year ago and was fixed, so check to be sure you're using the newest version. Might be it got broke again, but best to check that first.

Thanks for the response,

I can confirm that I have the latest version of Boootstrap Studio, please see the attached screen grabs of the error..

In Bootstrap Studio..

Boot

In browser..

Browser

Don't know what to tell you on this if it's up to date. Someone else will need to chime in here as I don't use the in app form system at all, and therefore don't know if there's anything specific to do for adding any icons to it.

The easiest way is to make sure that your fonts (i.e., font-awesome) are available (referenced properly).

If this is or isn't the case, the most foolproof way to fix this is to change your font (icons) into images.

Actually if it's not working, it really is a bug. We had this happen before, I'll see if I can get some time to check it out in a while or tomorrow morning and see if it does it to me or not and let you know. Should be no need to work around this or change your fonts to images, it should work out of the box.

k, thanks Jo. I'm tied up until Tuesday.

For ref. to get this working I downloaded the icons from the designers website in svg format and inserted them as images.

That was the only way I could get them to display

I think you made the best decision.. kudos. ;)

I wonder if the svg sprite sheet was messed up...?