May I know how to exclude assets/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js in the html file during export

I like to exclude assets/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js in the html file during export.
I load a html file into a div of another html file and it give error.
Once i delete the line script src=“assets/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js” , error gone.

The program does not offer a way to not export (or delete) this file when you export your site (aside from writing an export script.) But this is not the correct way to fix your problem. Removing bootstrap.min.js may stop your error, but it will also break a Bootstrap wesbite. Numerous things like dropdowns, accordions, carousels, tooltips and more require this JavaScript in order to function.

You need to figure out what’s causing the error in your HTML and fix it.

Normally you load a whole HTML page into a iframe not into a div
How did you load the HTML?
if you use the DOMParser you can select which elements you want to be loaded into the div.

Here is an example how you load elements from another site and and put it on your page.

@apowell656
I hope you don’t mind I use some content from your site in this example

1 Like

Thank you for your advice.

Thank you. I will try using iframe as your suggestion.

Which library do you use for infinite scrolling cards?

@GregoryAM

I’m using two intersection Observer.
One that only add the class show to the cards when the card is intersecting, and the other load 6 new cards at the time when the last card is intersecting and adding them to the DOM .
The infinite scroll in this example is only 20 lines of javascript, no need for any library

1 Like

@kuligaposten no worries, just don’t forget to like and subscribe :wink:

1 Like