<nav> element missed

Hello all

i miss a component in the Studio-Tab. , and are available. i use not the navbar-component (whitch include de -tag). I will use the “nav”-Element. And this element i will place into a -element. Its for better accessability.

how can i do this?

I’m sorry, but I cannot understand what you’re trying to say here. Don’t put dashes (like this - ) in your sentences. What is “de -tag?” What is “a -element?”

oh okay, sorry, a dashproblem. i try to explain a little bit better now.

i miss a “nav”-component in the Studio-Tab. “header”, “main”, and “footer” are available. i use not the navbar-component (whitch include de “nav”-tag). I will use the “nav”-Element (whitch not have a “nav”-elment included, only a nav-class). And this element i will place into a nav-element. Its for better accessability.

how can i do this?

Did you try deleting the contents of the Nav component so you have only the Nav element? Experiment a little, not everything is locked even though too much is. They opened the Nav component for us a bit so you can do that.

EDIT: Never mind, they have classes attached to the Nav element that cannot be removed.
Unless those classes won’t interfere with your page.

I did post a very long time ago asking for these blank elements that don’t have classes attached as they do now and were unlocked. Unfortunately, the only way you can do what you want to do is to either create it using Custom Code, or using Divs with class “nav”.