Offer an affiliate program

Your product is beyond amazing, it would be a good idea to set up an affiliate program so we can promote it and get some comission in return.

1. Affiliate promoter promotes it (not only in English but in other languages too)
  2. User finds out how amazing it is
  3. User buys
  4. Affiliate promoter gets something in return

What do you think?

Any thoughts on this?

While on the one hand I agree that the forum format is dated, tired and painfully inefficient compared to being able to do a group Zoom (or similar technology) style meeting, and while I am flattered that you would think of me as your choice for host, I’m afraid I would never be capable of doing something so… extroverted.

My user name isn’t random. I covet my anonymity to an almost pathological degree. Me appearing “in the flesh”, as it were, is out of the question.

But otherwise, I absolutely love the idea. Just need to find someone else to host.

I like the afterwards part, but Klugi can stay out of it :tropical_drink: :beers:

Guys, as intriguing as this conversation is, it really has nothing to do with the OP’s suggestion, maybe take it to a new thread? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! Anyways I don’t think forums are bad. Virtual calls tend to transform into bullshit talks quite quickly. Forums are more straight to the point.

And yeah, to whom it may concern: let know if you intend to set up an affiliate program.

What would be your vision for that?

To me the current app prices for both yearly and lifetime are so low that there does not seem to be margins for paying out any percentage to affiliates. It would instead undercut development funding.

Stop being modest, on youtube and facebook you seem extroverted, plus you’re not shy here. :wink:

What would be your vision for that? Prices are so low that it would instead undercut development funding.

Are you sure?

It would definitely increase sales of the product a lot (since loads of affiliates would promote it).

With affiliate program: $60 x 1000 lifetime licenses - $10 x 1000 commission = $50000
Without affiliate program: $60 x 100 lifetime licenses = $6000

This is hypothetical, of course, but grasp the essence!

Think about it like investing in Marketing, but with the guarantee that it will work.

Interesting. But if you like this app so much and want to talk about it, why is this thread your only involvement? Good luck with your efforts and passion for a affiliate program.

But if you like this app so much and want to talk about it, why is this thread your only involvement?

Yes, I like it. But I did not say I want to talk about it or get involved for free. I proposed a fair business idea, not just help for the fun of helping. The respective people in charge of the project can see it as the win-win idea it is and go for it or just don’t. That part does not depend on me.