Parallax Scrolling doesn't work when site is exported & uploaded

I launched my second website this weekend, but the parallax scrolling doesn't work, it worked perfectly in the Studio's site preview. I exported the website and uploaded it using FileZilla, when I preview the exported html in my browser the Parallax also does not work. It shows up as a static image. SITE LINK

I am also exploring the option of converting to WordPress and so far I have managed to get everything working there except the parallax (which I assume is the same issue as the html version of the site), my first website however has hover animations that work in standard html, but not when in php for WordPress. For now I'm perfectly fine just fixing the normal html site, but if anyone has WordPress knowledge your help will be greatly appreciated.

I never used the internal parallax effect, but your website seems to have errors:

enter image description here

That might be related to the script order, you currently have

<script src="assets/js/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script src="assets/js/scripts.js"></script>
<script src="assets/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
<script src="assets/js/bs-animation.js"></script>

It should be

<script src="assets/js/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script src="assets/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
<script src="assets/js/bs-animation.js"></script>
<script src="assets/js/scripts.js"></script>

Your custom JS file should generally come after all the other JS files. Based on @marrco's screenshot it doesn't look like your using any validation JS so for now you might want to just comment it out with using "//" in front of the part that marrco is pointing out.

I haven't done anything with the parallax stuff so I can't help you with that, not sure if the JS error is short circuiting some of the things that might be effecting what you think it wrong with the site. If you have a JS error you should resolve that first in order to take it out of the debugging equation.

Saj

Re-ordering worked! I didn't even notice that when I first uploaded. Thanx for the help.

Now off to figure out what the 'validator' not-function is supposed to be.