Paste from MS Word anomaly (Mac Version)

Now before you chastise me for copying directly from MS Word into the app, let me first say I don't usually do that lol. Usually I paste everything into TextEdit and then copy it from there into the BSS app. Was in a hurry and thought I'd see what it did if I pasted directly from MS Word and ... well I found out hahaha.

The anomaly is that it removes spaces between many of the words Here's an example:

This is what the text is in Word: "Our quilting group has been in existence since the late 50’s or early 60’s." The present group consists of nine women in our group. There are five of these ladies from other local churches that join the four Pine Grove Baptist ladies. The group meets from 9:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. each Tuesday. We share a pot luck lunch and great Christian fellowship along with our joy of the art of hand quilting.

This is what it did in BSS app when pasted from MS Word: "Our quilting group has beenin existence since the late 50’s or early 60’s." The present group consistsof nine women in our group. There are five of these ladies from other localchurches that join the four Pine Grove Baptist ladies. The group meets from9:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. each Tuesday. We share a pot luck lunch and greatChristian fellowship along with our joy of the art of hand quilting.

Granted, as I said I don't usually do this, but thought I'd post this in case it shouldn't be doing this lol. Thanks!

I first just tried coping it from here to MS Word and then BSS, that didn't do anything special. So I typed it out in MS Word and then paste it to a P in BSS and it removed some spaces on me, different then what you said @Jo. I had also tried in a custom code section and that came out fine.

Unfortunately, I can't see what the word coding is in BSS it's possible that those collapsed spaces are non-breaking spaces that get removed.

Saj