PHP code inside Boostrap DIV

HI, I have this code of php which shows nothing in the div of bootstrap CSS, it shows empty div instead of text, any hints what I could be doing wrong, I have tried the other way as well creating the div in HTML, and adding php into the div <?php echo "TEXT"; ?> I want to display the text in but that doesnt work either.

<?php
if (isset($_SESSION['sesName']))
{/* THIS DIV IS CREATED IF THE SESSION EXISTS AND SHOULD SHOW THE USER NAME AND WELCOME MESSAGE BUT NOTHING HAPPENS
echo '<div class="row">
<div class="col-xs-10 col-xs-offset-1 col-sm-8 col-sm-offset-2 col-md-4 col-md-offset-4">
<div class="panel-body">
<form role="form">
<fieldset>
<div class="form-group">';
echo '<div class = "alert alert-success fade in">Welcome ' . $_Session['sesName'] . '"</div>';
'</div>
</fieldset>
</form>
</div>
</div>
</div>';
}
?>
<div class="row">
<div class="col-xs-10 col-xs-offset-1 col-sm-8 col-sm-offset-2 col-md-4 col-md-offset-4">
<div class="login-panel panel panel-default">
<div class="panel-heading">LOGIN</div>
<div class="panel-body">
<form role="form" method="POST" action="">
<fieldset>
<div class="form-group">
<input class="form-control" placeholder="E-mail" name="lemail" type="text" autofocus="">
</div>
<div class="form-group">
<input class="form-control" placeholder="Password" name="lpass" type="password" value="">
</div>
<div class="checkbox">
</div>
<input type ="submit" class="btn btn-primary" value="LOGIN"> <input type ="button" onclick="location.href='registration.php'" class="btn btn-primary" value="REGISTRATION">
</fieldset>
</form>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

Php does not work within this apps preview

To get it to work you need to export to a server or have something set up to test php locally.