Voting this up!
I would like to even outline a more general approach, since JSON is only one possible ressource file frequently used.
- ability to import . files instead of only some predefined file-extensions
- ability to edit text-files using the internal text-editor ( I can absolutely live without any fancy autocomplete of highlights, even though it would be beneficial )
- JSON as an example is used by many i18n or l10n libraries for interface-translations and such. Very helpful, if you can maintain your translation-key storage from there
- provide a product-manual or marketing whitepaper for download (PDF)
- provide a press-kit for download (ZIP)
- add a video
- add an audiotrack