Publish my Custom Domain site via FTP to webhost other than Cloudflare

I hope it's that I'm just not seeing this or I'm not reading it correctly. I'm new to BSS. I am in the process of creating a website with a Custom Domain name and have plans for several others that I want to publish on my web host of choice via FTP. I thought the concept of a custom domain meant that I could publish my site ANYWHERE via FTP. Am I wrong? Am I going to be chained to Cloudflare for any and all websites I produce? If that is the case, WHERE DO I GET A REFUND ON THE LIFETIME LICENSE I JUST BOUGHT YESTERDAY?

I'm not sure what you are talking about for a Custom domain. I buy my domains at another company and I have my hosting with another company. If you bought some domain extra from BSS you will need to contact BSS Support as we (the users on the forums) cannot help you with anything to do with your account.

You can upload your sites anywhere you want via FTP, you are never forced to only upload to one place or another. I don't use the hosting within BSS so I'm not sure how that all works, but you'll need to contact them and get a refund for your hosting situation if you did that unknowingly. Hopefully they will refund that part for you.

As for the app, you did a great thing getting the Lifetime license as this app rocks pretty awesomely! Contact support to get assistance with the account part to deal with your hosting issue and go from there. Good luck!

As Jo stated, you're not chained to any particular host. I have my own domain company where I get my domains, and I purchase server space from Hostgator. You simply export your Bootstrap studio site to a folder on your computer, and then use an FTP program to upload the files to your web server.