Re-create my hand made page in Bootstrap studio

I recently purchased Bootstrap Studio to speed up my 'editor only' development environment. I am trying to re-create a template page I used but BS Studio IDE is giving me problems. Can anyone let me know if this page can be built using BS studio?

<div class="container mt-2 mb-2 p-2 shadow bg-white">
<form name='f1' id='f1' class="form">
    <div class="container mt-2 mb-4 p-2 shadow  bg-light">                      
                <div class="form-group row">
                    <label class="col-sm-10 col-form-label col-form-label-lg text-left" id="panel_1">CUSTOMER AND COLLECTION DETAILS</label>
                </div>
                <div class="form-group row">
                    <label for="company" class="col-sm-2 col-form-label col-form-label-sm text-right" id="collect_label">Collect from person</label>
                    <div class="col-sm-5">
                        <input type="text" style="text-transform: uppercase" class="form-control form-control-sm" id="company" name ="company" placeholder="Company"  maxlength="100">
                    </div> 
                </div> 
                <div class="form-group row" id="wto_planned_vehicle_container">
                    <label for="wto_planned_vehicle" class="col-sm-2 col-form-label col-form-label-sm text-right">WTO vehicle</label>
                    <div class="col-sm-2">

<select class = "form-control form-control-sm" id="wto_planned_vehicle" name="wto_planned_vehicle">
                            <option value="0">Please select</option>     
                            <option value="1">Selected 1</option>     
                        </select>  

</div> 
                </div>
         </div>
</form>

</div>

I had no problem pasting into a custom code component. It might be a little more tricky to do with with BSS form components, but I'd guess it's do-able.

Hi Printninja,

Well, I bought BS Studio in the hope that it would save me some typing into an editor but I guess not!

Thanks anyway Malcolm

You can build forms in BSS using their drag and drop components. Give a try. You won't know until you try it. If you have custom CSS, you'll have to write that no matter what program you use, but it's pretty easy in BSS.

Hi again Printninja,

I totally agree with you and I tried the drag and drop facility... I wanted add CONTAINER then a FORM within that 1st CONTAINER and the another CONTAINER within the FORM. This can't be done using BSS drag and drop. It's probably not Bootstrap standard but it gives me the look that I wanted.

Thanks Malcolm

Did you try adding a plain div component in your form, and just apply the desired Bootstrap classes to the div?

BTW, I don't use BSS for my forms, I use a third-party program called jotform. They have a free tier (that shows their logo on your form.) Their form builder is probably the most advanced in the industry, and they have dozens of widgets and unique features, plus you can alter every aspect of the forms. They give you complete control over the CSS. The paid plans are a bit pricey, but I joined way back when they first started, and got grandfathered in on a cheap price as long as I keep renewing every year (which I do.) At any given time I have 60-70 forms going, and it allows me to see how my client's websites are performing in terms of the number of submissions they get. It's really a great application.

There is also Machform, which is also "the most advanced in the industry" :P Don't know which is better, just throwing another one out there that I've worked with for years that is extremely feature rich and great customer support as well.