Recreate Vertical Tabs with Icons in demo

Hi! I'm having some trouble re-creating the vertical tabs with icons like the demo. What components do I need to configure for this feature? Thanks! G

Would help to know which demo you're talking about. Maybe indicate the time in the video where the part is you're having difficulty with.

My bad. https://demos.creative-tim.com/marketplace/black-dashboard-pro/examples/components/panels.html

Okay, this isn't actually a Bootstrap Studio question, you're just asking how to recreate something you found on a website on the internet?

This is a user to user forum for Bootstrap Studio, where we help each other with problems related to using the program itself. If you need someone to teach you how to create a custom website component, like this vertical navigation bar with icons, you're probably going to have to ask this question in an educational forum like Stack Overflow, or Google search for how to create a vertical navbar in Bootstrap. It's relatively simple using flexbox to change the standard Bootstrap Navbar from horizontal to vertical, and then you can drag icons into the buttons, but you'll probably have to write a little custom CSS to get it to look like the one on your demo page.

If you're not familiar with these things you need to spend some time studying basic HTML and CSS tutorials. Bootstrap Studio is much more powerful when you've got a through knowledge of how websites are built using code.

I figured it out...thanks.