Remove or hide jumbotron

Hi, I wonder if it is possible to remove the Jumbotron, or possibly hide it. I have also tried to make it transparent, but I dont seem to work.

Thanks in advance!

Regards / Kryptomeister

What exactly do you mean?? You CAN remove the Jumbotron... rightklick in the Overview on "Jumbotron" and "delete" you can also "hide" it... in the "Options" - "Accessiblilty" you can mark "hidden", or in "response visibilty" you can set it to "hidden" for each screen.

Sorry if I was unclear. When I choose to remove it as destroying the bottom of my page. I get a white bottom covering about 1/3 of the page. I'm using Atom to edit my site. I have not tested the bootstrap studio to edit my site.

Are you using BootstrapStudio?? You know... this is the BootstrapStudio-Forum :) You "destroy" your page-bottom... Well as I can read of your post you have one container with a fixed height, and when you delete the jumbotron-div a white space appears with the height of the jumbotron.

So I think you have some css-problems. You should try out BootstrapStudio...

Regardless of using the BSS app, simply find the element that has the class="jumbotron". If you want to keep the contents then you can just delete the class name of "jumbotron" and that would no longer use the CSS for it. I you want to delete it and everything in it then just find the element and delete it and it's contents. Either method would no longer apply the CSS for that space. However, if your using the app and the apps component for the jumbotron you can't delete the class for it because it's a protected space for the app component and you would need to delete the whole jumbotron instead then.

If it looks like you still have that gap then you have your jumbotron inside another element that has a height to it.

Now if you don't have an element with the class of "jumbotron" then it might be named "hero" instead.

If you are just interested in hiding the jumbotron/hero, then find the element with the class of jumbotron or hero which ever it is and add the class hidden should retain the contents but make it all hidden.

Now re-reading your latest post, if the blank space your talking about it technically the bottom of your site, then it sounds like you probably don't have enough content to fill up with bottom space of your browsers view port.

Without more info or an image of how it looks, we're kind of limited to what your issue really is.

Saj

Thanks for the respons people!

My problem was solved (i think) with fixing the CSS-file. Dont know if its a good solution or not.

body { background: url(../img/bg.png) no-repeat center center fixed; -webkit-background-size: cover; -moz-background-size: cover; -o-background-size: cover; background-size: cover; { background-color: transparent; } }