Responsive Layout not working

Just bought BootStrap Studio with Lifetime Licence- it's so awesome! BUT: I thought all sites made with Bootstrap Studio were automatically RESPONSIVE (with breakpoints built in). But my site is NOT responsive: what do I need to do please??

Um your site will be responsive as it's built on bootstrap which is a responsive frame work.

What exactly are you referring to that's not responsive?

Seems to be specifically the Features component.....?

<div class="container-fluid visible-xs-block visible-sm-block visible-md-block visible-lg-block visible-xs-inline visible-sm-inline visible-md-inline visible-lg-inline visible-xs-inline-block visible-sm-inline-block visible-md-inline-block visible-lg-inline-block"

style="width:885px;margin:0px;padding:51px;">

<div class="intro"> <h2 class="text-center" style="margin:27px;padding:0px;">How can we help you?</h2></div>

<div class="row show visible-xs-block visible-sm-block visible-md-block visible-lg-block visible-xs-inline visible-sm-inline visible-md-inline visible-lg-inline visible-xs-inline-block visible-sm-inline-block visible-md-inline-block visible-lg-inline-block features">
    <div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 visible-xs-block visible-sm-block visible-md-block visible-lg-block visible-xs-inline visible-sm-inline visible-md-inline visible-lg-inline visible-xs-inline-block visible-sm-inline-block visible-md-inline-block visible-lg-inline-block item"
    style="height:246px;"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-map-marker icon"></i>
        <h3 class="name">OpenCart extensions </h3>
        <p>Choose from a wide range of tried - and-tested OpenCart extensions,  themes and blogs. </p>
        <p class="show visible-xs-block visible-sm-block visible-md-block visible-lg-block visible-xs-inline visible-sm-inline visible-md-inline visible-lg-inline visible-xs-inline-block visible-sm-inline-block visible-md-inline-block visible-lg-inline-block"
        style="font-size:18px;">Easily give your site a truly professional look by adding our smart extensions!
            <button class="btn btn-default active btn-block" type="button" style="margin:0px;height:31px;">PRODUCTS </button>
        </p>
    </div>
    <div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 item"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-list-alt icon"></i>
        <h3 class="name">Problem-solving </h3>
        <p style="height:109px;font-size:18px">We'll fix errors. conflicts, bugs- we'll ensure your site is STABLE!! </p>
        <p style="font-size:18px;height:148px">Our team has over 24 years of experience turning your challenges into opportunities
            <button class="btn btn-default active btn-block" type="button">SUPPORT </button>
        </p>
    </div>
    <div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 item" style="font-size:18px;"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-phone icon"></i>
        <h3 class="name">Custom coding</h3>
        <p style="font-size:18px;font-weight:normal">We offer expertly-crafted skills in all areas: </p>
        <p>• design </p>
        <p>• branding </p>
        <p>• product development </p>
        <p>• web development
            <button class="btn btn-default active btn-block" type="button">SERVICES </button>
        </p>
    </div>
    <div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 item"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-time icon"></i>
        <h3 class="name">Always available</h3>
        <p>Aenean tortor est, vulputate quis leo in, vehicula rhoncus lacus. Praesent aliquam in tellus eu gravida. Aliquam varius finibus est.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 item"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-plane icon"></i>
        <h3 class="name">Fast</h3>
        <p>Aenean tortor est, vulputate quis leo in, vehicula rhoncus lacus. Praesent aliquam in tellus eu gravida. Aliquam varius finibus est.</p>
    </div>
</div>

</div>

and ONLY the Features Blue component...

PROBLEM SOLVED! I'd messed around with widths. Simply deleting the troublesome Features Blue component, and replacing it with a fresh new one, has solved the problem!! WOW your programme is superb!!! From Jean Edwards in New Zealand

Glad you sorted it ? And yes this is a powerful tool

A testimonial: I've tried PineGrow, Blocs, Mobirise, and more... and I truly find that BootStrap Studio blows the competition out of the water! It's an absolutely feature-packed piece of software, from drag 'n drop capability with all of the usual "blocks" from Jumbotron headers to multi-columns and forms; yet it also allows access to the html code and the css, for those of us who like to tweak things under the hood. AND it exports beautifully too. Top marks, BootStrap Studio.

And to top it off, they're currently offfering 50% off the price. A mere $25 for the whole package. I'd highly recommend you sign up for the lifetime licence- also 50% off, so a mere $50 for every update in the future. Go for it!

Jean Edwards

New Zealand