Rich Presence to display on Discord

Many modern IDEs and stand alone code editors have what is known as Rich Presence, this allows them to display the program your in and the file your working on in other applications such as Discord.

Rich Presence would be a fun feature to have rather than a necessary one I admit. But I do have a few clients whom I work with on Discord and allowing them to see I am working on their site would be a fun and nifty feature to have!

More information about Discord Rich Game Presence is here: Make Your Game Stand Out with Rich Presence | Discord

Thank you for sharing this idea! This looks to be tailored to games, so I don’t think it would be a good fit for Bootstrap Studio. But I won’t be surprised if there is an easy way to make it work in an export script.

Really cool suggestion and implementing it shouldnt be hard, but I think features like this are not really needed at the moment and would only slow down other features which are upcoming. Altho I would like to see something like this in the future if devs would like to do it, but honestly most of time when i use BSS im all the time in vsc and vsc’s rich pressence is displayed in discord. You can make special system for ur clients or just code ur own bot to display infos like this in ur server etc.

1 Like