Site Remake Complete!

I’m soooo happy to announce that I finally got time to do my “own” website lol. Bits and pieces here and there for quite some time, but I got a nice lull the past few weeks and took that time for myself, yaaaay!

I really liked the layout of my previous site so I basically modeled it after that one, but did find some nice updated elements to use as well, and now it’s in BSS so I can do things so much more easily!

Let me know what you think and definitely if you see something that’s wrong, typos etc. do be sure to let me know that too. I found so many typos in my old site I am almost ashamed to say I never noticed! Not this time so hopefully I caught them all lol. Enjoy!

https://elementsinwebdesign.com

3 Likes

Congrats! It’s always a great feeling finishing off a new site.

1 Like

Thanks! Was quite a difference going from Bootstrap 2.2.3 to 5.1 lol. Lots of changes, but it was really a lot smoother than I thought it would be to rebuild it. Every site I finish makes me love this app more lol!

Nice colors, I like them!

1 Like

Nice one Jo-r. Do you ever feel a bit lost after completing a site. It takes a good bit of your time then all of a sudden it’s done and you think…what am i going to do next, I’ve got all this spare time. Then it’s an okay… I’ll start another one just for the fun of it. Lol

Thanks guys!

@floydmanfloyd yeah that happens to me a lot, but it’s always strange that I get a few days to a week usually where I’ve finally got time to get to the store, do laundry, etc etc and then bam there’s another job lol. Of course there’s the times when I’ve got 3 or 4 going at a time (it’s just me so that’s plenty at a time lol) and when I get done with them I’m like Phew! I finally get a break … that lasts about 3 hours and then I’m doing exactly what you said, starting something just for the fun of it to try and learn new things lol.

1 Like