How do you do?
I have a test for a form "Hire Me Smart Form". Also worked well, but:
1. The return e-mail address is "email@example.com" and "firstname.lastname@example.org".
2. Then the title is New Form Submission. Where can I change the title ?
3. Is it possible to have more than one e-mail address as recipient ?
Thank you in advance.
SmartForm I find really a good thing.
Smart Forms - Creating Fully Working Forms Without Any Code (video)
Thanks, I've seen this great video before.
My questions are therefore not answered.
Okay, first question's over.
The following 2 questions remain:
1. Then the title is New Form Submission. Where can I change the title ?
2. Is it possible to have more than one e-mail address as recipient ?
Okay, the title is automatically changed with the form title, I'm stupid.
I'm sorry, I think I was too tired ?
I knew you would get that one eventually.
As far as more than one recipient, I don't see why not!
As a last ditch effort, you can use email forwarding on the server.
Thanks @PervasiveRichesLLC, you were right, the mistake was absolutely mine.
Ok, look at this with the email.
Thanks again and have a nice day