Some improvements

Hi, I use Windows and I'd like to see Bootstrap Studio window automatically maximized after start up, also there should be an option to enable Live Preview after program start. And you should add option to add favicon to our sites.

Thank you!

Thank you for the suggestions, Roland!

I like your favicon idea. Maybe we can add this as an option to the page Properties dialog (it only has a title and a description right now). Do you think this is a good place for it?

I am not sure if automatically maximizing the window on startup is a good idea - lots of users would hate the behavior. Live Preview can be enabled, but you will have to click to open the Preview Dialog to see the URL, so I am not sure what value this would bring.

@martin I still don't have the option to add a favicon. This shouldn't be hard to implement and I think it would be a nice addition to BS.

@karlo.spoljar96 agree, it will be a nice addition. We will add this to the Settings dialog in the upcoming 2.5 release. Maybe the best way to do this is to have a button that opens the image chooser, so you can pick an image from your Design panel to use as a favicon.

I simply upload the favicon, robots.txt and sitemap.xml to the root of my uploaded website. Btw, what about a small sitemap.xml generator and a way to add some manually edited files like robots.txt?

@martin Was favicon implemented in the latest release ? I can't seem to find that option.

Hello, I also would like to see favicon option in Bootstrap Studio. I think it will very useful because I have to add favicon in editor.

+1 Is there still nowhere to specify favicons?

(That can be seen in preview, and set and forget in BSS)

Plese add suport for google webp images format !!! WebP is a modern image format that provides superior lossless and lossy compression for images on the web. Using WebP, webmasters and web developers can create smaller, richer images that make the web faster. WebP

Plese add suport for google webp images format !!! WebP is a modern image format that provides superior lossless and lossy compression for images on the web. Using WebP, webmasters and web developers can create smaller, richer images that make the web faster. WebP

http://caniuse.com/#feat=webp