styles.css not getting picked up by Firefox, but Safari & Chrome see it

Before I spin my wheels too much, I thought I'd post here. I'm working on a site locally. All of my custom CSS works as desired in Safari & Chrome, but Firefox always picks up Bootstrap. Do I just need to add !important to the end of everything I've overridden or is it a quirk with Bootstrap Studio?

Sounds like you need to rearrange your CSS files so that your custom one(s) are after the Bootstrap ones.

You will need to do this when ever you add any custom CSS or Custom or external JS files.

Right click over the Styles category and choose "Include Order" and make sure your custom ones are at the bottom. That should fix that issue.

Cool! I'm not seeing the Bootstrap files as something that can be moved within the app, but I turned on inspector in a browser and it looks like Bootstrap stuff's at the top and my custom stuff was successfully moved to the bottom. I'm going to look at my site's browser stats to see how big of a problem I have.

If you've got any other ideas, I'm all ears. I'm going to keep cranking on the other pages of my site and put this issue on the "to-resolve" list. Hopefully it's a small problem.