Suggest YouTube Tutorials for me to create

Edit: TLDR; I created a YouTube channel and want to create your ideas. Also the comment is me talking about myself.

Hey everyone! I’ve been using Boostrap Studio for a few good months now, and understand enough about it now that I feel confident enough to say im going to start creating YouTube tutorials based around website development. I just started my YouTube channel, based around my live streaming of gameplay. But, I’d rather make it about the content I’m really interested in, front end development and UX / UI design.

If you have a suggestion of what type of tutorial you would like to see, comment on this post and I’ll do my best in creating it.

Here’s a link to my YouTube Channel
Also I plan on going live on Twitch with web development using Bootstrap Studio, along with other types of development.

I maybe new to creating videos, so there won’t be any fancy transitions, intro screen / music, or anything like that, yet. :sweat_smile:

If me promoting my YouTube and Twitch isn’t allowed. I apologize and will ask that you check out my website. It’s in heavy development right now, but it’s coming along and I would appreciate it. It’s also a PWA, so you’ll get a different experience after installing it.

Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of this amazing community.

2 Likes

I want everyone to know the reason I’ve made this post.

I’m a freelancer and right now, for some reason, it’s been difficult for me to find a job outside of attempting to freelance.

Im trying to bring different communities to my YouTube Channel to hopefully teach others and learn more in the process. So I will not only be creating videos on Bootstrap Studio, but Minecraft Modding, AutoIT Programming, Gameplay of different games, and more.

I’m working on a podcast too, which I’ll come back to this post and comment the link after I get it setup.

But overall, my website will be the hub of tutorials I will create, along with where you can get the source files and completed work.

I want to bring different communities together as I love what I do and after 6 years of doubting myself, I am finally commited to being a Creator, and not just someone watching the tutorials.

Let me also introduce myself a little.
My name is Gregory A. Meadows, also going by GregoryAM. This is a play on words as I’m a night owl and have always been more motivated at night to create than any other time of day.

I’m a high school drop out, but thats because I was hooked on the idea that I could create a better future for myself outside of traditional learning methods (I.E. School). I started working right afterwards, which I bounced around jobs left and right because no matter where I went I always felt out of place.

After a few years of jumping around, I found out I was considered a Multipotentalite, someone who has many different interests and creative pursuits in life.

I decided to take the step and learn everything I could about website development, Java, Android development, graphic design, programming in multiple languages, and more things. But thats for another conversation. :sweat_smile:

My goal now is to teach everything I have learned, will learn, and still learning.

Anyway, thank you for reading.
My name is GregoryA.M. and I am the creator of my own destiny and path. I hope you join me as I develop these skills and help others in the process.

4 Likes