The "Studio" pane is gone/collapsed... how to bring it back?

I accidentally hit a shortcut key or something and the "Studio" pane with the list of components is collapses to the left side and pops up when selected. How do I bring it back to the main application window?

Here's a screenshot ...

https://imgur.com/a/0H0u0g5

My solution ...

Quit Bootstrap Studio. In the Finder, I went to /Users/myusername/Library/Application Support/ ... and I deleted the folder 'bstudio'. Restart Bootstrap Studio.

I had to re-entered my license key, and now everything is back to default.

SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENT: I may have missed something somewhere, but I couldn't find a menu item or a preferences option, or a documented keyboard shortcut to show/hide these panes. There really should be something like "Main Menu > View (or Window) > Show/Hide Sidebar" to show/hide such panes.

Seriously, did you even "try" to get it back lol? It's as simple as going to the edge of that panel (whether small or large) land dragging it back out again. In other words, go to the right side of that panel and you'll get an arrow cursor that tells you you can drag left and right. That should be one of the first things you try since most programs seem to work that way lol. :P Glad you got it working though, enjoy!

Oh also it's explained in the Tutorials under Tips & Tricks (not exactly the most obvious place to go unfortunately).

Yes, I tried everything I could imagine! Double-clicking on everything I could see, trying to drag-and-drop the pane headers and tabs, menus preferences, short-cut keys ... I was at it for about fifteen minutes and was pulling my hair out. I'll be darned if I couldn't figure it out.

And all it was was dragging the edge of the panel. Holy smoke!

It's one of those things that's obvious when you know how to do it.

Thanks for the help!

LOL I hear that, sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees as they say lol, and YW :)